WCD Delhi Notification 2017
WCD Delhi Recruitment 2017: Department of Women and Child Development has 15 Vacancies for House Aunties Post. The Offline application process for WCD Delhi Vacancy 2017 starts from 21st November 2017. All the eligible women aspirants must submit your application forms for WCD Delhi Jobs before 30th November 2017. Candidates who fulfill the below provided eligibility criteria can apply offline @ www.wcddel.in. To make your task easy, we have provided more details like selection process, educational qualification, pay scale, age limit & others in the below sections.
WCD Delhi Recruitment 2017-18 @ wcddel.in
|Name of the Organization||Department of Women and Child Development (WCD)|
|Post Name||House Aunties|
|Starting date to apply||21-11-2017|
|Closing date to apply||30-11-2017|
|Job Category||Delhi Government Jobs|
WCD Delhi Vacancy 2017 Details
|Sl.No||Name of the Post||No of Vacancy|
WCD Delhi Jobs 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Appearing candidates for WCD Delhi Recruitment 2017 Notification must fulfill eligibility criteria given in below sections.
- Candidate must have passed Senior Secondary or equivalent examination.
- Proficiency in Hindi.
- Minimum Age: 25 Years.
- Maximum Age: 40 Years.
- Written Examination/Interview.
- Selected aspirants will get the Best Salary as per the rules.
- Check Official Notification.
How to Apply:
- At first, visit WCD Delhi Official Website @ www.wcddel.in
- On the home page, search for the desired notification.
- Read the notification properly.
- Then, Click on Application Form.
- Fill in all the necessary details.
- Paste your photograph.
- Attach necessary documents.
- Submit the application form before 30-11-2017 to the postal address provided below.
Deputy Director (Child Protection Unit),
Department of Women & Child Development,
Govt. of NCT of Delhi,
1A, Pandit Ravi Shankar Shukla Lane,
Kasturba Gandhi Marg, New Delhi
- Application Starting Date: 21-11-2017.
- Application Closing Date: 30-11-2017.
WCD Delhi Official Notification
Other Links to Consider: