TS TRT Language Pandit Recruitment 2017
Telangana State Public Service Commission has released new TSPSC Language Pandit Recruitment 2017. Interested candidates can apply for TSPSC Language Pandit Vacancy 2017 online here. Details regarding the eligibility criteria, application fee, selection process and other details are mentioned below. However, you can also know more details @ tspsc.gov.in. Eligible and aspiring candidates should refer the following sections for more details and apply for TSPSC Language Pandit Notification 2017 on or before 30th November 2017.
TSPSC Language Pandit Recruitment 2017
|Name of the Organization||Telangana Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Language Pandit|
|Closing date to apply||30th November 2017|
|Job Category||Telangana Government Jobs|
TSPSC Language Pandit Vacancy 2017
|S No||Name of Post||No of Vacancy|
|1||Language Pandit – All media
(Excluding Urdu medium)
|2||Language Pandit – Urdu
Eligibility Criteria for TSPSC Language Pandit Notification 2017
Applicants should meet the following eligibility criteria before applying for the Language Pandit job.
- Candidates Must have passed Graduate/Post Graduate and pass in Bachelor of Education Course with Telugu as Methodology Subject or Language Pandit Training in Telugu from any Institution By NCTE or 4 years Bachelor BA B.Ed/B.Sc/B.Ed Integrated with at least 50 % marks and pass in paper II of Telangana State Teacher Eligibility Test/Andhra Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test/Central Teacher Eligibility Test.
Refer the official notification for further details.
- Minimum age limit: 18 years
- Maximum age limit: 44 years
- Written Test (Objective Type)
- Application fee: Rs 200/-
- Exam fee: Rs 80/
- SC/ ST/ BC/ PH candidates: No fees
How to apply:
- Log in to the official website of TSPSC Language Pandit i.e www.tspsc.gov.in
- Search for the desired job notification.
- Download the official notification from the TSPSC Language Pandit Website.
- Read the notification carefully.
- Click on the Apply Online Link.
- Fill the TSPSC LAnguage Pandit Online Application Form 2017-2018.
- Now you should submit the application form before the last date ends.
- Finally, take the print out of the application form for future reference.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 30.11.2017
- Date of Computer Based Test: 2nd week of February 2018
Click here to download the official notification
Some other important links to consider for you:
RBI Assistant 2017 Notification-Apply for 623 Vacancies.
TSPSC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2017 – Apply for 1261 Vacancies.
Panchayati Raj UP Recruitment 2017 – Apply For 9031 Vacancies.
BHEL Recruitment 2017 – Apply for 619 Vacancies.
SGPGIMS Recruitment 2017 – Apply for 103 Vacancies.
CISF Recruitment 2017 – Apply for 378 Vacancies.
UPSMFAC Recruitment-Apply for 2370 Vacancies.