Tamil Nadu Teacher Recruitment Board 2017 : The Job Notification is for TN TRB Recruitment 2017. According to the Notification, there are 1188 vacancies available in number. The Vacancies are for Special Teacher Posts. Eligible Aspirants can start applying for TN TRB Special Teacher Recruitment 2017 from 3rd week of July 2017 @ www.trb.nic.in. The closing date to apply for these vacancies is 1st week of August 2017. Read this article further to know more about the TN TRB Teacher Jobs 2017.
Tamil Nadu Teacher Recruitment Board 2017 – 1188 Vacancies
For appointing 1188 Special Teachers, Teachers Recruitment Board, Tamil Nadu has released an official advertisement i.e Tamil Nadu TRB Recruitment 2017 Notification on 3rd week of July 2017. Aspirants can make use of this TN Government Job Notification to their best. All the aspirants applying for TN TRB Special Teacher Recruitment 2017 should submit their online applications on or before 1st week of August 2017. Since the Teacher Job vacancies are large in number, candidates can grab this one time chance and make this Teacher Recruitment Board Special Teacher Notification 2017 job yours. Contenders can get more information about like educational qualification, age limit, pay scale, application process and how to apply process in the below sections.
Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board will select the applicants of TN TRB Special Teacher Jobs 2017 based on their performance in written test which is further continued with certificate verification. According to Employment News aspirants must meet the educational criteria given in the official notification. Selected aspirants from this Tamil Nadu Teacher Recruitment 2017 will get a good pay scale from the company along with government job in hand. So, Job seekers don’t miss out this amazing opportunity of Teachers Recruitment Board Notification 2017. Individuals applying for this post will get age relaxation based on their reservation only if they provide necessary documents.
TRB Recruitment 2017 Details @ trb.tn.nic.in
|Name of the Organization||Teachers Recruitment Board (TRB)|
|Name of the Post||Special Teachers|
|Number of Vacancies||1188|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Job Category||Sarkari Naukri|
|Selection Procedure||Written Examination & Certificate Verification|
TRB Tamil Nadu Special Teachers Vacancy 2017 details
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
Tamil Nadu TRB Special Teacher Jobs 2017 Eligibility Criteria
All the applicants should possess the following eligibility details,
Individuals who are applying for these jobs should possess SSLC/Higher Secondary Education or Diploma or work experience as Teacher along with Previous school work experience certificate.
Aspirants applying for Tamil Nadu Teacher Recruitment 2017 Vacancies must attain the Age Limit as follows.
Age relaxation is applicable to all the eligible candidates as per the rules.
Applicants are selected for TN TRB Special Teacher Recruitment 2017 based on their performance in the following tests.
- Written Examination.
- Certificate Verification.
All the selected individuals for TN TRB Recruitment 2017 will be offered a good pay scale of Rs.5,200/- to Rs.20,200/- per month as per the rules.
Applicants who all are applying for Tamilnadu TRB Teaching Jobs 2017 has to pay the application fee as mentioned below.
- For SC/ST and PWD Candidates: Rs.300/-
- For General Category Candidates: Rs.600/-
How to Apply for TRB Special Teacher Jobs 2017
- Candidates must first visit the official website of Teachers Recruitment Board (TRB).i.e www.trb.tn.nic.in
- In the homepage, search for the desired notification.
- Click on the Direct Recruitment of Special Teachers link.
- Download and read the official Notification carefully.
- Then go back to home page.
- Click on apply online.
- If you are a new user complete your registration process first.
- Start filling the application form.
- Fill all the details in the application form like name, date of birth, age and other details.
- Upload your Scanned photograph and Scanned documents.
- Then Click Submit button at the bottom.
- Pay the relevant application fee.
- Take the print out of the application form for further reference.
- Advertisement Date: 3rd week of July
- Starting date to Apply Online: 3rd week of July
- Closing Date to Apply Online: August 2017
- Date of Examination: 20th august 2107