SPMCIL Recruitment 2017 Notification. The Notification is to fill 06 vacancies for various posts. Aspirants who are applying for the Vacancies of Supervisor Posts will have a prohibition period for 3 years. Job Seekers can apply for SPMCIL Hyderabad Recruitment 2017 through online @ spmcil.com. Selected Candidates will have a bond of two lakhs for three years as per SPMCIL Notification 2017. Selection of Contenders for these posts will be through interview method.
SPMCIL Hyderabad Recruitment 2017- @ spmcil.com
As per Employment News, qualified candidates for Security Printing & Minting Corporation of India Limited will get a huge pay scale as per Government of India Board. Aspirants who have completed their engineering or diploma can apply for supervisor Posts as per SPMCIL Hyderabad Jobs 2017. Security Printing & Minting Corporation of India Limited Hyderabad has a total of 06 vacancies. Contenders who are applying for these vacancies must read the official notification and apply online. Job seekers who want to have a good life in SPMCIL Careers 2017 can fill the application form and submit it before 20th July 2017. Aspirants who are from Telangana state can make a good use of the opportunity of SPMCIL Recruitment 2017.
As per Security Printing & Minting Corporation of India Limited, the Applicant who is applying for supervisor posts must have age limit between 18 to 30 years. Age Relaxation advantages will also be applicable for eligible aspirants as per SPMCIL Notification 2017. Job Seekers who are searching for Sarkari Naukri Jobs in Telangana can send their application through online process as there are only a few vacancies left. Candidates will be selected for these vacancies based on the interview process. The online Examination for SPMCIL Hyderabad Recruitment 2017 will be held in the month of August. Individuals can have more information like eligibility criteria, examination centers and other details for SPMCIL Jobs 2017 from this article. Applied Candidates can download the call letter/ hall ticket from their official website before 15 days of the examination.
SPMCIL Recruitment 2017 Details
|Name of the Organisation||Security Printing & Minting Corporation of India Limited|
|Name of the Post||Supervisor Posts|
|Number of Vacancies||06|
|Job Category||Telangana Government Jobs|
SPMCIL Hyderabad 2017 Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
SPMCIL Jobs 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants who are willing have a good life in SPMCIL Careers 2017 must have eligibility criteria.
- Candidates should Passed First Class Diploma in Mechanical/ Electronics for this Post.
- Degree in B.Com/ Diploma in Taxation Law/ Bachelor in Business Administration for Electrical Posts
- 1st Class Graduation with Diploma in HR related area from any recognized university or board for Resource Management Post.
Applicants applying for these vacancies must have the below-mentioned age limit
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 30 Years as on 25th July 2017.
Aspirants will be selected for the various posts based on their performance in below examination.
- Written Examination.
Qualified Candidates will get a huge pay scale as
- For all Posts: Rs. 12,300 – 25,400/-
Contenders have to pay the below-mentioned application fee for superior vacancies.
- For General/ OBC Candidates: Rs. 400/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex- Servicemen Candidates: No Fee.
How to Apply for SPMCIL Jobs 2017?
- The Candidate has to visit the official website i.e www.spmcil.com
- In the home page, you will find Job Opportunity on the top.
- Click on Job opportunity.
- You will get Openings.
- Click on openings.
- You will get a notification for which you are applying for.
- Click on click here to apply.
- You will be directed to next page.
- In next page, you will find Click here for New Registration.
- In that page Click on Continue.
- Then fill all the required details for registration.
- Click on Submit Button to Submit the filled application.
- Then pay the required amount.
- Take print out of online application form for further use.
- Starting Date To Apply Online: 06th July 2017.
- Closing Date To Apply Online: 25th July 2017.