South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017 : As per recently released employment Notification, South Eastern Railway published South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017 Notification. The purpose of the advertisement is to recruitment well deserving candidates for their 410 station master and goods guard Vacant Posts. Eligible aspirants can fill South Eastern Railway Job Openings – 410 Posts by sending speed post to below address. Job Seekers must fill the Application form through Offline Process to be a part of SER Recruitment 2017.
South Eastern Railway Job Opening – 410 Vacancies
Candidates who are interested in Sarkari Naukri can make use of this golden opportunity provided by South Eastern Railway which has recently come up with SER Recruitment 2017 Notification. Aspirants who clear the interview process of South Eastern Railway Jobs 2017 for the post of Station Master & Goods Guard will be Placed at any location in India. Applicants will get huge pay scale and age relaxation based on their reservations as per South Eastern Railway Notification 2017. Job Seekers must have done their graduation in relevant field from a recognised University with minimum marks. Contenders can know more about Application fee for SER Railway from the official Advertisement given below.
Individuals who are looking for more information about SER Job Openings 2017 can get the details like educational qualification, age limit, pay scale, how to apply procedure & other details by reading this article further. According to Latest Employment News, South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017 provides a limited number of Vacancies for Station Master & Goods Guard Posts. So, all the candidates who are willing to apply for South Eastern railway Jobs 2017 have to prepare well & grab the one time opportunity. Applicants can make a good use of this Railway Jobs Provided by Central Railway Board.
South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017 Details – @ ser.indianrailways.gov.in
|Name of the Organization||South Eastern Railway|
|Name of the Post||Station Master & Goods Guard|
|Number of Vacancies||410|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Selection Process||Written Test|
SER Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
Eligibility Criteria for South Eastern Railway Jobs 2017
Applicants have to possess the below-listed Eligibility Criteria for the role of Station Master and Goods Guard of SER Recruitment 2017.
For Station Master Posts:
- Should have passed Bachelor Degree from recognised university or its Equivalent Diploma in Rail Transport & Management, Transport Economics, Multimodal Transport from the Institute of Rail Transport, Rail Bhawan, New Delhi will be an additional desirable qualification.
For Goods Guard Posts:
- Must have Passed Bachelor Degree from a recognised University or its Equivalent.
For more information regarding Education, Qualification Applicants can look at the Official Website
Aspirants must attain the age limit mentioned below.
- For General Candidates:
- For OBC Candidates:
- SC/ ST Candidates:
Contenders for South Eastern Railway Jobs 2017 are selected based on their performance in below-given tests.
Applicants can get to know more about application fee of South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017 from the below given Official Advertisement.
Qualified Candidates for SER Vacancies 2017 will get a pay scale as below.
- Station Master: PB-2 Grade Pay Rs. 4,200/-
- Goods Guard: PB-1 Grade Pay Rs. 2800/-
How to Apply for South Eastern Railway Vacancy 2017
- Visit the Official Website of south eastern railway i.e www.ser.indianrailways.gov.in.
- On the home page, you will find News & Updates.
- Click on News & Updates
- you will find Employment Notification.
- Click on Employment Notification.
- You will find a lot of Notifications.
- Click on the desired notification you are applying for.
- Download the application form and take a print out of it
- Fill all the details like Name, Date of Birth and Various Other Details.
- Paste your Passport Size Photo and other Relevant Documents documents along with the application form.
- Then send the application form to below address.
- Take a xerox of filled application form for further use.
Job seekers can find the Postal Address from the Official Advertisement of South Eastern railway Jobs 2017 below.
- Notification Release Date: 14th July 2017
- Application Starting Date: 14th July 2017
- Application Closing Date: 14th August 2017.
South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017