RGNIYD Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2017 : RGNIYD Recruitment 2017 notification has been released by the authorities to invite all the eligible candidates to apply for the posts of Research Associate, Research Assistant & Field Investigator posts. The aspirants who are eligible for the RGNIYD Jobs can Apply Online by sending the updated CV to the concerned mail id. The last date to apply for the RGNIYD Job Openings is 26th July 2017. Those who are interested in applying may complete the application procedure as soon as possible as there are only limited vacancies for these openings. As per the latest job notification, there are total 06 vacancies for Central Government Jobs.
Latest RGNIYD Recruitment 2017 @ www.rgniyd.gov.in
The candidates who are looking for the Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Youth Development Jobs, there is a good news for you that RGNIYD Tamil Nadu recently releases a notification advertisement for vacancies in Research Associate, Research Assistant, Field Investigator & Data Entry Operator Posts. There are total 06 vacancies for this job opening. This is a golden opportunity job seeker who were looking for the Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Youth Development. According to the RGNIYD Advertisement Notification 2017, there are only a few number of vacancies. The institute recently announces the RGNIYD 2017 Recruitment for various posts.
The job aspirants who want seek jobs in RGNIYD Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2017, this is to inform you that the job notification is released for you in the latest Research Associate and other posts. The department has announced 06 Research Associate, Research Assistant, Field Investigator &DEO vacancies for this Sarkari Naukri. All the information related to the pay scale, eligibility criteria, age limit, selection process, No. of vacancies & how to apply is mentioned below in the notification. Aspirants get all the details of RGNIYD Notification 2017 on the official website and send the necessary details to the e-mail id. Read the post for further important instructions and details of RGNIYD Vacancies 2017 for various posts.
RGNIYD Tamil Nadu Job Recruitment 2017
|Name of the Organisation||Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Youth Development|
|Name of the Posts||Research Associate, Research Assistant, Field Investigator & Data Entry Operator|
|Job Type||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Sriperumbudur – Tamil Nadu|
|Total No. of Posts||06|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|End Date||26th July 2017|
RGNIYD Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details
|Sr. No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Vacancies|
|3||Field Investigator & Data Entry Operator||03|
Eligibility Criteria For RGNIYD 2017 Job Recruitment
- Research Associate/ Research Assistant: Master’s Degree in Humanities/ Social Sciences with 60% marks.
- For the post of Field Investigators and Data Entry Operator, the candidate should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Humanities/ Social Sciences with minimum 60% marks.
The authorities of Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Youth Development will select the candidates on the basis of their performance in following round:
There is no application fee to apply for these job openings at RGNIYD.
RGNIYD Job Vacancies 2017 Pay Scale
- The candidates who will get the job of Research Associate will get a salary of Rs.30,000.
- For the post of Research Assistant, the candidates will get the salary of Rs.20,000 per month.
- The candidates applying for the post of Field Investigator and Data Entry Operator will get Rs.12,000 per month.
How To Apply For Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Youth Development Recruitment
- Logon to the official website of Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Youth Development i.e www.rgniyd.gov.in.
- Search for the relevant job openings on the website.
- Click on the relevant post you are going to apply.
- Read the notification.
- Send your updated CV to the mentioned email id.
E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Important Dates for RGNIYD 2017 Job Recruitment
Candidates have to send the application to the email id on or before 26th July 2017.