Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)has advertised an employment notification for recruitment purpose which is named as OPSC Junior Lecturer Recruitment 2017 Notification. This well-reputable industry is making an effort to hire talented ones for their vacant 230 Junior Lecturer, Post Graduate Teacher Posts. The online application process of OPSC Jobs 2017 starts from 1st August 2017. Contenders who want to make their career bright may utilize this opportunity. Applicants are advised to apply for the Odisha PSC Vacancy 2017 @ www.opsc.gov.in on or before 21st August 2017.
Odisha PSC Junior Lecturer Recruitment 2017 – 230 Jobs
The notification from the Odisha Public Service Commission displays a number of vacancies. Interested candidates can check the information on Odisha Public Service Commission Careers 2017 for 230 vacancies on this page. In confirmation of the official notification, there is a total of 230 vacancies in various Teaching Jobs available. All Master’s, B.Ed., BCA Degree holders among various departments can apply for the above posts according to the OPSC Recruitment 2017 Notification. So, the Sarkari Naukri contenders who aspire to get a govt job in Odisha State can make use of this opportunity. However, we have given the detailed information on the Odisha PSC Recruitment Process, Eligibility to apply, etc in the below sections. Therefore, read the entire article.
The candidates applying for the OPSC Vacancy 2017 should have completed Master’s, B.Ed., Diploma for the post of Junior Lecturer, Post Graduate Teacher. Moreover, the age of the candidates should lie in between 21 years to 32 years. We have given some other details of the above posts in the below sections. However, the board is not conducting only two selection process for Odisha Public Service Commission Jobs 2017. Candidates will get selected according to their performance in Written Exam and Viva Voce Test. Therefore, the eligible and interested candidates who are willing to get these jobs should apply for OPSC Junior Lecturer Vacancy 2017 @ www.opsc.gov.in before 21st August 2017. However, the Viva Voce will be conducted within few days from the release of Written Exam marks. So, check these details of the Odisha Public Service Commission Recruitment 2017 in the below sections.
OPSC Junior Lecturer Recruitment 2017 Details
|Name of the Organisation||Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC).|
|Name of the Post||Junior Lecturer, Post Graduate Teacher.|
|Total Number of Vacancies||230 Posts.|
|Start date to apply online||1st August 2017.|
|The last date to apply online||21st August 2017.|
|Category||Odisha Govt. Jobs.|
Odisha PSC Vacancy 2017 Details
|Sl. No.||Name of the Post||Name of the Subject||Number of Vacancies|
|1.||Junior Lecturer/ Post Graduate Teacher||Physics.||31 Posts.|
For more details regarding OPSC Vacancies 2017, please refer the Official Notification.
OPSC Junior Lecturer Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Competitors who applied for the latest post of 230 Odisha PSC Jobs 2017 must own the following Eligibility Criteria.
Job Applicants applying for Junior Lecturer/ Post Graduate Teacher in OPSC must have the following Education Qualification.
- Candidates applied for the above posts must have Master’s Degree in a relevant subject from a recognized University with a minimum of 50% marks.
- B.Ed. or equivalent Degree recognized by the National Council for Teacher Education, New Delhi.
- Degree or Diploma in Computer Application is desirable qualification subject from recognized institute or university.
For More Details about Educational Qualification, Candidates can refer the Official Advertisement in below section.
Candidates seeking to work as an Odisha PSC Junior Lecture or PGT must possess the below Age Limitation.
- Minimum Age: 21 Years.
- Maximum Age: 32 Years.
Age relaxation to different reserved categories such as OBC, SC, ST, and Physically Challenged is according to the rules and norms as prescribed by Odisha Govt. or OPSC.
- General/OBC Candidates: Rs 300/-.
- SC/ST/Ex-s/PWD Candidates: No Fee.
Aspirants who are eligible for the above Posts are selected based on methods mentioned by OPSC Junior Lecturer Recruitment 2017.
- Written Examination.
- Viva Voice Test.
- Document Verification (If Required).
Job Applicants appointed for the above Posts in Odisha Public Service Commission will receive a fair pay scale or salary as per the rules and norms of the Odisha PSC.
- Junior Lecturer/PGT Posts: Rs 9,300/- to Rs 34,800 with Grade Pay of Rs 4,600 and other allowances as per Odisha govt..
To know more details about the pay scale, refer the Official Notification 2017.
Procedure to apply for the OPSC Exam 2017
- First, candidates have to visit the Official Website of Odisha Public Service Commission i.e www.opsc.gov.in
- On the home page, search for the OPSC Junior Lecturer Recruitment 2017.
- Click on the Odisha PSC Official Notification and read it carefully.
- Click on the Online Application Form of OPSC Recruitment 2017.
- When you click on an online form, you will be redirected to the following page.
- Click on the Apply Online Button and choose the post you wish to apply.
- After getting the Application form fill all personal details like Name, Date of Birth and other details.
- Upload your scanned passport size photograph, signature, and relevant documents.
- In the bottom of the page, you will notice submit button.
- Click on submit button and pay the necessary Application Fee.
- Take a print out of Application form for future reference.
- Start date to fill the online application form: 1st August 2017.
- End date to fill the online application form: 21st August 2017.
- Final date for payment: 28th August 2017.
- Final date for submission of hard copy: 31st August 2017.