Latest Recruitment advertisement for North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017. The Notification issued in 2017 is to fill 133 vacancies for various Trade Apprentices Posts. Government Jobs Aspirants can know the complete details about NER Apprentice Jobs 2017 @ ner.indianrilways.gov.in. Candidates can apply to this North Eastern Railway Notification 2017 through the offline process before the date mentioned below. Applicants will get a huge pay scale as per Railway Department Board of India.
North Eastern Railway Notification 2017 – ner.indianrilways.gov.in
North Eastern Railway Department is inviting applications form Eligible Aspirants to work in there Sector. News from Sarkari Naukari is that as per NER Notification 2017 they have 133 vacancies to fill.According to latest Employment News, The Railway Board is hiring Eligible Candidates to fill there 133 vacancies. Aspirants who want to work with Railway Department can apply for this NER vacancies 2017 through the offline process.
Candidates will have to work on Various Trade Apprentices Posts like Fitter, Carpenter, Painter etc and many others. Applicants don’t miss this chance to be part of North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017. Aspirants will get a huge pay scale as prescribed by the Railway Department Board. Candidates can know more details about latest Central Government Jobs in below section. Job Seekers can check the Selection process for NER Notification 2017 in below article.
Job Seekers start reading from now to get a job in Indian Railway Board on Various Trade Apprentices. To apply for NER Recruitment 2017 the Candidate must have completed Higher Education with 50% marks from Recognised Board or University. The Aspirants will get huge pay scale as per North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017. Job Seekers can get more information about how to apply, Education Qualification, Age limit etc for NER Apprentice Jobs 2017 in below section. Candidates will get Age Relaxation as per Indian Railway Board 2017. Aspirants to get more information about NER Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2017 can use the link given below.
North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017 Notification – 133 Vacancies
|Name of the Organisation||North Eastern Railway|
|Name of the Post||Various Trade Apprentices|
|Number of Vacancies||133|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
|Job Category||Railway Jobs|
NER Trade Apprentice Vacancy 2017 details
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
Candidates who are willing to work as Fitter, Carpenter, Painter can get the required vacancy details from above table.
NER Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants who want to work for Indian Railway Board must meet the following Eligibility Criteria to get a job in North Eastern Railway 2017
- Job Seekers applying for NER Jobs 2017 must have completed higher education i.e 10th, or more with an aggregate of 50% or more from Recognised Board or University.
Candidates who want to work in North Eastern Railway Department must Posses the below Age Limit
- Minimum Age Limit: 15 Years.
- Maximum Age limit: 24 years.
- Age Relaxation for OBC: 3 Years
- SC/ST Category has Age Relaxation: 5 Years
Job Seekers can get more information about Selection Process for NCR Recruitment 2017 through the Official Advertisement given below in the article.
The Application fee for the Aspirants to work in NCR Jobs 2017 is given below
- For General/ OBC Candidates: Rs. 100/-.
- For Other Candidates: No Fee.
Aspirants will get a huge Pay Scale as prescribed by Indian Railway Department Board 2017.
How to Apply for NER Vacancies 2017?
- First, visit the Official Website of North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017 i.e www.ner.indianrailways.gov.in
- On Right side top of the home page, you can find Contact Us/ Recruitment.
- Click on Contact Us/ Recruitment.
- Then Click on Recruitment
- Here on that Page Click on RRC.
- Then from the list of notifications find the notification for which you are applying for.
- Click on the Notification for which your applying for.
- You will get a download link on the right side.
- Click on Download link and download the application form.
- Fill all the details in application form like name, date of birth etc.
- Attach a photograph on the left side of the application and attach relevant documents.
- Take a xerox of the application form for further reference.
- Then send the application form to the given postal Address.
Main Factory Manager/Personal/Mechanic Factory,
North Eastern Railway Gorakhpur,
- Advertisement Date: Available Soon
- Starting Date of Application: Update Soon
- Closing Date of Application: Update Soon.