NFDB Jobs 2017
NFDB Recruitment 2017 has 21 openings for Sr Executive Director, Executive Technical and other posts. Aspiring candidates can apply offline at NFDB Jobs 2017 on or before 60 days from the date of publication. Also, to know more about NFDB Careers 2017, you can refer the eligibility criteria, selection process, application fee, pay scale and other details here. Moreover, you can also know more details @ nfdb.gov.in. Refer the following sections for complete details.
NFDB Recruitment 2017
|Name of the organization||National Fisheries Development Board|
|Post Name||Sr Executive Director, Executive Technical and other|
|Number of vacancies||21|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Last date||60 days from the date of publication|
NFDB Vacancies 2017
|S No||Name of Post||No of Vacancy|
|1||Sr Executive Director (Tech)||02|
|2||Executive Director (Technical)||03|
|3||Executive Director (Infra)||01|
|4||Senior Executive (Technical)||07|
|5||Senior Executive (Infra)||01|
|6||Senior Executive (Admin & Fin)||02|
|8||Executive (Admin & Fin)||01|
Eligibility Criteria for NFDB Careers 2017
- Sr Executive Director (Tech): Officers holding analogous posts on regular basis in the Parent cadre/Department or 2 years’ regular service in the Pay Band is PB-4: 37,400- 67,000 + Grade with 3 years Regular Service in the grade or equivalent and Possessing 10 years combined experience in the field of development administration including fisheries development or research.
- Executive Director: Officers holding analogous posts on a regular basis in the Parent cadre/Department or equivalent in the Parent cadre/Department and Possessing a Master’s Degree in Fisheries Science / Aquaculture / Zoology with specialization in Fisheries / Marine Biology / Industrial Fisheries /Aquaculture Engineering /Civil Engineering /Economics.
- Senior Executive: Officers holding analogous posts on a regular basis in the Parent cadre/Department or equivalent in the Parent cadre/Department and Possessing a Master’s Degree in Fisheries Science / Aquaculture / Zoology with specialization in Fisheries / Marine Biology / Industrial Fisheries /Aquaculture Engineering /Civil Engineering /Economics.
- Executive: Officers of the Central Govt./ State Govt. / Universities / Recognized Research Institutes / Semi Govt. or Autonomous or Statutory Organizations (i) holding analogous posts on a regular basis in the Parent cadre/Department or Possessing the Master’s Degree in Arts/Commerce/Statics/Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)/Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA).
Refer the official notification for further details.
- Maximum age limit: 56 years
- Refer the official notification for the details.
- Sr Executive Director(Tech): Rs 37400 to Rs 67000 +GP Rs 10000/-
- Executive Director Technical/ Infra: Rs 14300 to Rs 18300 + GP 8700/-
- Senior Executive Technical/ Infra/ Admin&Fin: Rs 10000 to Rs 15200 + GP 6600/-
- Executive Technical/ Infra/ Admin&Fin: Rs 6500 to Rs 10500 + GP Rs 4600/-
How to apply:
- First, visit the National Fisheries Development Board website. i.e. www.nfdb.gov.in
- Click on the NFDB notification.
- Download and read it carefully.
- Find the NFDB Application Form at the end.
- Download and take a print out of it.
- Fill all the details like name, DOB, educational details etc..
- Paste a photo and enclose important documents if asked.
- Post the application form to the address given below.
National Fisheries Development Board,
Pillar no 235, PVNR Expressway,
SVP National Police Academy, Rajendranagar,
Hyderabad – 500052, Telangana
- Last date: 60 days from the date of publication
Official notification & application form
Some other links to consider:
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2017 – Apply for 427 Vacancies.
TSPSC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2017 – Apply for 1261 Vacancies.
Panchayati Raj UP Recruitment 2017 – Apply For 9031 Vacancies.
BHEL Recruitment 2017 – Apply for 619 Vacancies.
SGPGIMS Recruitment 2017 – Apply for 103 Vacancies.
CISF Recruitment 2017 – Apply for 378 Vacancies.
UPSMFAC Recruitment-Apply for 2370 Vacancies.