National Centre for Sustainable Coastal Management has Published NCSCM Recruitment 2017 today. Applicants who are in search for jobs can apply for 17 vacancies released through NCSCM Notification 2017. Contenders who are willing to work as Scientist, Lab Assistant and various other Posts @ ncscm.res.in can send their application form through Online Process. Aspirants will get more information about these National Centre for Sustainable Coastal Management Recruitment 2017 vacancies in this article.
National Centre for Sustainable Coastal Management Recruitment 2017
As per Employment News, National Centre for Sustainable Coastal Management is inviting applications from all Eligible Individuals to fill their 17 vacancies. Aspirants who are interested in working for NCSCM Jobs 2017 can apply through Online Process before 07th August 2017. Applicants who are interested in taking up their career as Scientist and Lab assistant can start reading from now as there are only a few vacancies left as per NCSCM Recruitment 2017. Moreover, the job seekers will get huge pay scale as per Government of India Board. Contenders can get information about NCSCM Careers 2017 like eligibility criteria and various other details in this article below.
Aspirants who have first class in their master’s degree and having relevant experience can apply for the posts mentioned below. Individuals who are trying for Sarkari Naukri Jobs can make use of NCSCM Notification 2017. Qualified Applicants will get age relaxation time as per Tamil Nadu Coastal Board. Maximum age limit for Job Seekers applying for NCSCM Chennai Recruitment 2017 is 45 years. So, apply for this job immediately to work in government jobs. After that, candidates have to undergo the interview as their selection process to fill the vacancies as per National Centre for Sustainable Coastal Management Vacancy 2017.
NCSCM Recruitment 2017 Details – @ www.ncscm.res.in
|Name of the Organisation||National Centre for Sustainable Coastal Management|
|Name of the Post||Scientific – Technical & Various Posts|
|Number of Vacancies||17|
|Job Location||Anywhere in Tamil Nadu|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
NCSCM Jobs 2017 Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Junior Software Engineer||01|
|Junior Application Engineer||01|
|Senior Technical Assistant||02|
|Senior Laboratory Assistant||02|
|PS to Director||01|
Eligibility Criteria for NCSCM Chennai Recruitment 2017
Qualification Details for Scientist D Post:
- Candidate must have done Masters Degree in Sociology/ Social Work from a recognised University with First Class.
- Must have Seven Years Practical Experience in Social Research in Community Development/ Livelihood Development.
Qualification Details for Scientist C Post:
- Aspirants must have First Class Degree in Marine Sciences from Recognised University or Board.
- Must have First Class Degree in Engineering/ Technology from a Recognised University or Board.
- Individuals must have three years of Minimum Experience in Environmental Modelling.
- For Scientist D & Senior Librarian Posts:
- Maximum Age Limit: 45 years.
- For Scientist C and Librarian Posts;
- Maximum Age Limit: 40 years.
- Scientist B and other Posts:
- Maximum Age Limit: 35 years.
For more Details about Application Fee for NCSCM Recruitment 2017 applicants can look at the Official Advertisement Below.
Job Seekers who are Eligible for above posts will be selected for national centre for sustainable coastal management recruitment 2017 based on
Qualified Aspirants will get huge pay Scale as per Government of India Board.
- For Scientists & Librarian Posts: Rs. 15,600-39,100/- + Grade Pay Rs. 7,600/-
- For Senior Technical Assistant: Rs. 9,300 -34,800/- +Grade Pay Rs. 4,800/-
- For Senior Laboratory Assistant: Rs. 5200-20,200/- + Grade Pay Rs. 1,900/-
- PS to Director & Accountant Posts: Rs. 9,300-34,800 /- + Grade Pay Rs. 4,200/-
For Detailed Information about pay scale Contenders can have a look at Official Advertisement of NCSCM Recruitment 2017 from this article.
How to Apply for NCSCM Careers 2017?
- First Visit the Official Website of National Centre for Sustainable Coastal Management i.e www.ncscm.res.in
- In Home Page on the right side top, you will find Careers.
- Click on Careers.
- In that under Current openings you will find the Notification for the Post you are Applying for.
- Then Click on Click here to Apply Online.
- You will be directed to next page.
- Then register there as a new user registration.
- Enter your details and click on Submit.
- Then log in with your email id and Password that you have Provided before.
- After logging in fill all the details like Name, Qualification and various other details.
- Upload your Scanned passport size Photograph and relevant documents.
- Then click on submit and pay the registration fee.
- Take Print out of the Application form for Further Details.
- Application Starting Date: 10th July 2017.
- Application Closing Date: 07th August 2017.