National Company Law Tribunal Recruitment 2017
NCLT Recruitment 2017 has rolled out 21 vacancies for Stenographer posts. Interested candidates can apply offline for NCLT Vacancies 2017 here. Applicants should refer the NCLT Vacancy details here to know the number of available posts. However, you can know more also @ nclt.gov.in. In the below sections, eligibility criteria, selection process, and other details are mentioned. Hence, the aspirants can know the complete details here.
NCLT Recruitment 2017
|Name of the Board||National Company Law Tribunal|
|No. of Vacancies||21|
|Name of the Posts||Stenographer|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Last Date||27th November 2017|
NCLT Vacancies 2017 Details
|S No||Location||No of Vacancy|
|1||NCLT, New Delhi Bench||05|
|2||NCLT, Ahmedabad Bench||04|
|3||NCLT, Chennai Bench||02|
|4||NCLT, Kolkata Bench||02|
|5||NCLT. Mumbai Bench||08|
Eligibility Criteria for NCLT India Recruitment 2017
Applicants should meet all the necessary eligibility criteria mentioned here to apply for the above posts.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University with typing speed in English Shorthand 100 wpm.
Refer the official notification further details.
Age Limit: Refer the official notification.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on the interview.
Application Fee: There is no application fee.
Pay Scale: Rs.45,000/- per month
Kindly, refer the official notification for further details.
How to apply for National Company Law Tribunal Notification 2017
- At first, visit the National Company Law Tribunal website. i.e. www.nclt.gov.in.
- Then, click on the National Company Law Tribunal notification.
- Now, download and read it carefully.
- Then find the National Company Law Tribunal Application Form at the end.
- Now, download and take a print out of it.
- Then, fill all the details like name, DOB, educational details etc..
- Now, paste a passport size photo and enclose important documents if it is asked.
- Finally, post the application form to the address given below.
Shri Anil Kumar,
Under Secretary to the Govt. of India,
National Company Law Tribunal,
Room No. 614, Block No. 3, C.G.O. Complex,
Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110 003.
- Last Date for Submission of Applications: 27th November 2017
Click here to download the NCLT Official notification & application form
Some other links for you to consider and apply:
RBI Assistant 2017 Notification-Apply for 623 Vacancies.
ONGC Recruitment 2017 – Apply for 5813 Vacancies.
MDL Recruitment 2017 – Apply For 985 Vacancies.
BHEL Recruitment 2017 – Apply for 619 Vacancies.
BSF Recruitment 2017 – Apply for 1270 Vacancies.
CISF Recruitment 2017 – Apply for 378 Vacancies.
Union Bank of India Recruitment-Apply for 200 Vacancies.