MSDE Recruitment 2017, Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship, Government of India, is attempting to hire experienced and eligible applicants. There are 20 vacancies available to fill. Therefore, candidates willing to be a Consultants, Young Professionals can apply for the Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship Recruitment 2017. Offline applications are invited by the organization from eligible candidates on or before the last date. Interested individuals can submit their application form of MSDE Jobs 2017 before 20th July 2017. Applicants can also check the advertisement notification by visiting the official website @ www.skilldevelopment.gov.in.
Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship Recruitment 2017
Job Seekers here is the latest Employment News, Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship (MSDE) is inviting the applications for the role of Consultant, Young Professionals in MSDE. Eligible Aspirants must know that there are only 20 vacancies as per the MSDE Vacancy 2017 Notification. Candidates are requested to submit their application form in the prescribed format before the date given below. The board official is paying a huge pay scale to all selected candidates. Applicants trying for Sarkari Naukri can make use of this MSDE Recruitment 2017 Notification. Graduate degree holders can apply for these Posts on or before the last date i.e., 20th July 2017. Read the whole article to get more information about MSDE Careers 2017 in detail.
Individuals will get to know more about Eligibility criteria, Age Limit and selection process for MSDE Recruitment 2017 in this article. According to the notification, only eligible candidates will be called to attain the written examination & Interview. Moreover, aspirants can apply for only one post in the Specified group as per MSDE Jobs 2017. Individuals who want to take up their career in Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship can apply for the Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship Recruitment 2017 through offline mode now.
MSDE Recruitment 2017 Notification Details
|Name of the Organisation||Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship (MSDE).|
|Post Name||Consultants (Retd.), Young Professionals posts.|
|Total Number of posts||20 posts.|
|Mode of application||Offline.|
|Start date of submitting Application||Available Now.|
|Last date for submitting Application||20th July 2017.|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
www.msde.gov.in Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details
|Sl. No.||Name of the Post||Number of Posts|
|2.||Young Professionals.||05 Posts.|
For more details About MSDE Recruitment 2017, please visit the Official Website.
Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship Jobs 2017 Eligibility Criteria
For educational qualification, please refer the official notification attached in the link below.
The Applicants of Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship Recruitment 2017 should possess some age limit. And they also get age relaxation is as per the rules and norms of Indian Govt.
Please refer the official advt. attached below.
Please refer the official notification.
Please refer the official notification.
The MSDE Officials will select the candidates depending on their performance in the following.
- Written Examination.
- Personal Interview.
- Merit List.
How to Apply for MSDE Vacancy 2017
- First, visit the Official Website of Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship i.e., www.skill.development.gov.in.
- Go to Careers Page and select the MSDE Recruitment 2017.
- Click on the Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship Notification 2017 and read it carefully.
- Click on the Download Application Form of Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship Recruitment 2017.
- Take the Print out of the Application form.
- After getting the Application form fill all personal details like Name, Date of Birth and other details.
- Attached your passport size photograph and relevant documents.
- Put the application form and self-attested documents to an envelope and seal it.
- Send the application form in prescribed format to the following address.
- Keep a copy of the Application form for future reference.
The Under Secretary (Estt.),
Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship,
2nd Floor, Shivaji Stadium Annexe,
Shaheed Bhagat Sing Marg, New Delhi – 11001.
- Last date for submission of application form: 20th July 2017.