ISM 2017 Recruitment notification releases by the authorities to invite all the eligible candidates to apply for the posts of Research Associate and Project Assistant posts. The aspirants who are eligible for the ISM Jobs can Apply Online by sending the updated CV to the concerned mail id. The last date to apply for the ISM Job Openings is 24th July 2017. Those who are interested in applying may complete the application procedure as soon as possible as there are only limited vacancies for these openings. As per the latest job notification, there are only 02 vacancies for Central Government Jobs.
Latest ISM Recruitment Notification 2017
The candidates who are looking for the Indian School of Mines Jobs, there is a good news for you that ISM Jharkhand Recruitment recently releases a notification advertisement for vacancies in Research Associate and Project Assistant Posts. There are total 02 vacancies for this job opening. This is a golden opportunity job seekers who were looking for the Indian School of Mines. According to the ISM Advertisement Notification 2017, there are only a few vacancies. The institute recently announces the Employment News for ISM Vacancies 2017 for various posts.
The job aspirants who want seek jobs in ISM Jharkhand Recruitment 2017, this is to inform you that the job notification is released for you in the latest Research Associate and other posts. The department has announced 02 Research Associate and Project Assistant vacancies for this Sarkari Naukri. All the information related to the pay scale, eligibility criteria, age limit, selection process, No. of vacancies & how to apply is mentioned below in the notification. Aspirants get all the details which are related to the ISM Notification 2017 on the official website and send the required details in the mentioned e-mail id. Read the post for further important instructions and details of ISM 2017 Recruitment for various posts.
Latest ISM Recruitment Dhanbad Job 2017 @ www.iitism.ac.in
|Name of the Organisation||Indian School of Mines|
|Name of the Posts||Research Associate, Project Assistant|
|Job Type||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Dhanbad – Jharkhand|
|Total No. of Posts||02|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|End Date||24th July 2017|
ISM Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details
|Sr. No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Vacancies|
Eligibility Criteria For ISM Recruitment 2017 Job
- For the post Research Associate, the candidate should possess PhD in Mineral Engineering.
- For the post of Project Assistant, the candidate should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Mineral Engineering or Chemical Engineering with minimum 60% marks or 7.0 OGPA.
The authorities of Indian School of Mines will select the candidates on the basis of their performance in following round:
There is no application fee to apply for these job openings at ISM.
ISM Job Vacancies 2017 Pay Scale
- The candidates who will clear the inetrview round for the post of Research Associate will get the salary of Rs.36,000.
- For the post of Project Assistant, the candidates will get the salary of Rs.25,000 per month.
How To Apply For Indian School of Mines Recruitment
- Logon to official website of Indian School of Mines i.e www.iitism.ac.in
- Search for the relevant job openings on the website.
- Click on the relevant post you are going to apply.
- Read the notification.
- Send your updated CV to the mentioned email id along with the supporting documents and complete bio-data.
E-mail Address: email@example.com
Important Dates for ISM 2017 Job Recruitment
Candidates have to send the application to the mail id on or before 24th July 2017.
The interview is going to take place on 10th August 2017.