IHBAS Recruitment 2017 : (IHBAS), Delhi has recently invited applications for the various 9 post of Library and Information Assistant, ICU Technician, Laboratory Assistant and Library Attendant. Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in IHBAS jobs notification and having qualification of 12th Pass/ Diploma in Medical Laboratory Techniques/ B.Sc. Degree/ PG from the University/ Institute recognized by the Government of India with relevant experience (if any) are eligible to apply for the post.Institute of Human Behavior and Allied Sciences recruitment for Library & Information Assistant :
Jobs Opportunity in Institute of Human Behavior and Allied Sciences (IHBAS), Delhi details:
- Sr. Library and Information Assistant – 03
- Statistical Assistant – 01
- Laboratory Assistant – 01
- ICU Technician – 02
- Technical Assistant (ICU) – 01
- Library Attendant – 01
- Sr. Library and Information Assistant – B.Sc. Degree or equivalent, Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Library Science
- Statistical Assistant – Post Graduation Degree in Statistics/ Operational Research/ Mathematical Statistics/ Applied Statistics/ Economics/ Mathematics/ Commerce
- Laboratory Assistant – Matriculation/ Hr. Secondary/ Sr. Secondary (10+2) with science, Diploma in Medical Laboratory Techniques, 10+2 vocational course in Medical Laboratory Technology (MLT)
- ICU Technician – Matriculation/Hr. Sec./Sr. Sec. (10+2) with Science & Operation room Assistant Course
- Technical Assistant (ICU) – Matriculation/Hr. Sec./Sr. Sec. (10+2) with Science & Operation room Assistant Course/ B.Sc.
- Library Attendant – Matriculation or equivalent
30 years for Sr. No. 1, 2
27 years for Sr. No. 3
25 years for Sr. No. 4, 5, 6
Age relaxation is applicable up to 05 years for SC/ ST candidates, 03 years for OBC & 10 years for PH.
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
For (Sr. No. 1, 2) – Rs 500/-
For (Sr. No. 3, 4, 5, 6) – Rs 250/-
SC/ST/PH – No Fee.
Fee can be pay through Demand Draft in favour of Director IHBAS, Delhi
How To Apply for IHBAS:
Eligible candidates shall submit application in prescribe format along with self attested photocopies of the mark sheets, testimonials proving age, cast certificates and experience proof to the below address:
The Joint Director,
IHBAS, Dilshad Garden, Delhi – 110095
Form Submission Last Date : 21/07/2017