HOCL Recruitment 2017: The authorities released the HOCL Recruitment 2017 notification for inviting the candidates for the Trade Apprentice posts in laboratory assistant (Chemical Plant). The candidates who are interested in applying for the latest HOCL Kochi Careers 2017 can apply offline by filling up the application form in the format specified and post it to the address given below. Those who are eligible to apply for the post can send the application form @ www.hoclkochi.com on or before 21st July 2017. As per the Hindustan Organic Chemicals Limited Recruitment 2017, Notification applicants should be a Graduate in the field of Chemistry. Candidates who want to apply can read the below sections for more information.
HOCL Jobs Notification 2017
All the eligible candidates can apply for these latest posts in HOCL to get PSU jobs in Kerala. According to the Hindustan Organic Chemicals Limited Vacancy 2017, The vacancies for this www.hoclkochi.com Recruitment 2017 are on a temporary basis for one year. Apply for these latest apprentice posts as soon as possible. Candidates selected for the posts will get a stipend of seven thousand rupees per month. There are only a few posts available, so send your application form to the address given in the post before the last date ends. Read the article to know more about upcoming HOCL Jobs 2017.
There is good news for the candidates looking for public sector jobs. Graduates who are searching for Government Jobs in Kerala, Don’t miss this chance. The HOCL Recruitment 2017 Notification calls for trade apprentice posts in its chemical plant. This is a very good opportunity for Graduates to learn the trade and also to get a job in a Public Sector Company. The candidates should submit their application form to the address given below to be selected for HOCL Kochi Apprenticeship Jobs 2017. The selected candidates will be given free accommodation during the tenure period. And also canteen facility will be provided with subsidized rates. However, applicants must have the required educational qualification to get the apprenticeship offered by HOCL Kochi Recruitment 2017.
HOCL Recruitment 2017 @ www.hoclkochi.com
|Name of the Organization||Hindustan Organic Chemicals Limited|
|Name of the Post||Trade Apprentice|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
Eligibility Criteria For HOCL Kochi Recruitment 2017
The eligibility criteria for the Apprentice posts in Hindustan Organic Chemicals Limited 2017 Recruitment is as follows:
The educational qualification required for this apprenticeship is as follows:
- B.Sc.(Chemistry) or equivalent.
Age Limit: HOCL Recruitment 2017
Age Limit for applicants of trade apprenticeship will be as per Hindustan Organic Chemicals Limited Rules.
Aspirants who are eligible for the Apprentice Posts will be selected based on.
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
- Candidates do not have to pay any application fee.
The candidates who are selected for the HOCL Apprentice Jobs will get a consolidated pay as per the government rules.
How To Apply for HOCL Kochi Jobs 2017
- Visit the official website i.e www.hoclkochi.com.
- Click on the Trade Apprentice – Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant) notification.
- Download the notification.
- Read the details of the notification carefully.
- Check if you meet all the eligibility criteria given in the notification.
- Fill the Application Form with all the relevant details.
- Mention “Application for Engagement as Trade Apprentice – Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant)” on the envelope.
- Affix your recent photograph on the application form.
- Attach the copies of all the necessary documents with the application form.
- Send the application form to the address given below.
The General Manager (P&A)
Hindustan Organic Chemicals Limited
Ernakulam Dist. 682 302.
- Application Starting Date: 15th July 2017.
- Application Closing Date: 21st July 2017.