Bihar Police Constable Recruitment 2017 Notification recently. Aspirants who are willing to work as Constables can apply for the Bihar Police Constable Vacancy 2017 online from 31st July 2017 @ www.csbc.bih.nic.in. Candidates must know that they are 9900 vacancies available for Bihar Polic constable Notification 2017. Individuals are supposed to submit their online application for Bihar Police Exam before 30th August 2017.
Bihar Police Constable Notification 2017 @ www.csbc.bih.nic.in
Applicants Applying for Bihar Police Jobs 2017 must be physically fit and fine. As per News from Sarkari Naukri, Selected Aspirants will be placed at any location in Bihar. Job Seekers can start your preparations to fill 9900 Constable vacancies provided through Bihar Police Constable Vacancy 2017. Contenders can get a huge pay scale as per Bihar Police Board. Eligible Individuals will have a written examination, Physical Test and Medical Test conducted by higher authority. Male and Female Job Seekers can apply for these vacancies provided by Bihar Police Constable Notification 2017.
Aspirants who are in search of Bihar Government Jobs can apply for Central Selection Board of Constable, Bihar. Applicants have to perform well in the below given Bihar Police Selection Process and make this job yours. Contenders will get age relaxation time based on their reservations. Job Seekers applying for these Jobs can get information like eligibility criteria, age limit, and various other details if you read the below article. Applicants have to pay the application fee to apply for Bihar Police Constable Recruitment 2017. Here the latest Employment News is the Candidates who are between the age of 18 years to 25 years can only apply for these constables post as per Bihar Police Constable Jobs 2017. Individuals will get to more about details for these Bihar Constable Jobs in the official advertisement listed below.
Bihar Police Constable Recruitment 2017 – Constable Exam 2017
|Name of the Organisation||Central Selection Board of Constable (CSBC), Bihar|
|Name of the Post||Constable|
|Number of Vacancies||9900 Posts|
|Job Category||Police Jobs|
|Selection Process||Written Examination, Physical Test, and Medical Test.|
Bihar Police Constable Vacancy 2017 details
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
Bihar Police Constable Jobs 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Job seekers must have the below eligibility Criteria for Constables posts as per Bihar Police Constable Notification 2017.
Applicants applying for Bihar Police Constable Exam 2017 must have passed 10+2 or its equivalents from the recognized board or institution with minimum marks.
Aspirants have to possess the below age limit to work for Bihar Police Exam Board.
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Maximum Age: 25 years.
- Age relaxation is applicable to all the reserved candidates.
Candidates will be selected for constable posts based on below selection process as per Bihar Police Constable Selection Process 2017.
- Written Examination.
- Physical Test.
- Medical Test.
- Final Merit List.
- Documents Verification.
Individuals applying for Bihar Police 2017 have to pay the below mentioned fee as application fee.
- For General Category Candidates: Rs. 450/-.
- For SC/ ST Candidates: Rs. 112/-.
Selected Contenders will get huge pay scale from Bihar Police Board.
- Constables: Rs. 5200/–20200/- + Grade Pay Rs. 2000/- .
How to apply for Bihar Police Constable Exam 2017
- Aspirants First, visit the Official Website of Bihar Police Constable Recruitment 2017 Notification. i.e. www.csbc.bih.nic.in.
- On the home page click on the desired notification.
- Download the notification and read it carefully.
- Then, click on the apply online link.
- If you are a new user complete your registration process first.
- Fill in all the details to log in.
- The Bihar Police Constable Application form is seen.
- Now fill up all the necessary details.
- Upload your recent passport size photograph.
- Attach all the scanned copy of documents.
- Verify the filled details and press save button.
- Pay the application fee and press submit button before the last date.
- Advertisement Date: 31st July 2017.
- Online Application Starting Date: 31st July 2017.
- Online Application Closing Date: 30th August 2017.