APGENCO JAO Jobs 2017
APGENCO JAO Notification 2017 announced recently by Andhra Pradesh Power Generation Corporation Limited. The Organization invites online applications from deserving candidates to fill up 51 Vacant positions. The Vacancies are for Trainee Junior Accounts Officer and Trainee Junior Assistant Posts. The APGENCO Online application process starts from 13th November 2017 and ends on 2nd November 2017. So, all the job seekers can apply before the closure date and be a part of APGENCO Vacancy 2017. Check details of educational qualification, selection process, age limit and others on this page.
APGENCO JAO Notification 2017-18 details @ apgenco.cgg.gov.in
|Name of the Organization||Andhra Pradesh Power Generation Corporation Limited (APGENCO)|
|Post Name||Trainee Junior Accounts Officer and Trainee Junior Assistant Posts|
|Starting date to apply||13-11-2017|
|Closing date to apply||02-11-2017|
|Job Category||AP Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
APGENCO JAO Vacancy 2017 Details
|Sl.No||Name of the Post||No of Vacancy|
|1.||Trainee Junior Accounts Officer||26|
|2.||Trainee Junior Assistant||25|
Eligibility Criteria for Andhra Pradesh Power Generation Corporation Limited Jobs 2017
Candidates appearing for APGENCO JAO Jobs 2017 must fulfill below provided eligibility conditions,
- Trainee Junior Accounts Officer: Must have passed B.Com in first class from recognized board. (OR) M.Com (OR) Must have passed Chartered Accountants.
- Trainee Junior Assistant: Must have passed Post Graduation Degree in BA/B.SC/B.Com from recognized University. Also, should possess Diploma in Computer Applications.
- On Core Academic Curriculum.
- Computer Awareness Test.
- Analytical Aptitude.
- Language Proficiency.
- Trainee Junior Accounts Officer: Rs.34,630/- to Rs.56,760/-.
- Trainee Junior Assistant: Rs.18,725/- to Rs.34,775/-.
- General Candidates: Rs.150/-.
- SC/ST Candidates: No Fee.
How to Apply:
- Visit Official website of APGENCO @ apgenco.cgg.gov.in
- Click on APGENCO JAO Notification for the desired post.
- Read the instructions carefully.
- Click on Apply online link given below.
- Fill details like name, age, educational details and others.
- Upload scanned documents such as a photograph, and educational certificates.
- Pay relevant application fee.
- Verify filled details and submit the application before 02-11-2017.
Official Advertisement for Trainee Junior Officer Posts
Official Advertisement for Trainee Junior Assistant Posts
Apply Online Link
Other Links to Consider:
Page 1 of 11