All India Institute of Medical Sciences has advertised AIIMS Raipur Recruitment 2017. The Recruitment Notification is for the role of Junior Resident. Applicants can walk-in for the Interview to fill 100 vacancies as per AIIMS Raipur Vacancy 2017. Eligible candidates will have to work in the post of Junior Resident for 11 months as per aimsraipur.edu.in Vacancies 2017. Contenders can have more information regarding the Raipur AIIMS Recruitment 2017 by following this article.
AIIMS Raipur Vacancy 2017 for 100 Posts
Happy News for all Government Jobs Searching Individuals for a job in Medical Sector. As All India Institute of Medical Sciences is inviting applications for AIIMS Raipur Jobs 2017 to fill the vacancies for the role of Junior Resident. Aspirants who have completed their MBBS from recognized University or Board are eligible to fill 100 vacancies as per AIIMS Raipur Vacancy 2017. Qualified Applicants will be in the role of Junior Resident for 11 months. Job Seekers who are looking for Sarkari Naukri Jobs can apply for aimsraipur.edu.in Vacancies 2017. Individuals will get a huge Pay scale as per the Government of India Board.
Contenders who are below the age of 30 years can start filling the application form to fill vacancies provided by AIIMS Raipur Recruitment 2017. As per Employment News Candidates will be selected for the role of Junior Resident based on their performance in Interview. Job Seekers will get age relaxation time based on reservations as per Raipur AIIMS Recruitment 2017. Qualified Aspirants will be placed at Raipur Institute of AIIMS. Eligible Applicants will have to pay below prescribed amount as an application fee to fill the vacancies for the role of Junior Resident as per AIIMS Raipur Notification 2017. Eligible Individuals will have to walk-in for the interview on 2nd August 2017 at 10:00 AM.
AIIMS Raipur Recruitment 2017 Details
|Name of the Organization||All India Institute of Medical Sciences|
|Name of the Post||Junior Resident|
|Number of Vacancies||100|
|Job Location||Raipur (Chhattisgarh)|
|Job Category||Jobs in Chhattisgarh|
AIIMS Raipur Jobs 2017 Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
Eligibility Criteria for Raipur AIIMS Vacancy 2017
Aspirants who are interested in working for Government of India under Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojna must meet below eligibility Criteria.
For Junior Resident Post:
- The Candidates should have Passed MBBS or its Equivalent Degree recognized by MCI.
- Aspirants those who have passed MBBS not earlier than two years before the start date of Junior Residency will be Considered.
- Those who joined Junior Residency anywhere else and whose services were terminated on account of Unauthorised absence will be also considered.
Aspirants who are applying for AIIMS Raipur Jobs 2017 must have the age limit as prescribed below.
- For Junior Resident Post:
- Maximum Age Limit: 30 years.
- Applicants will get age relaxation time of 5 years for SC/ ST Candidates & 3 years for OBC Candidates.
For more detailed information regarding Age limit & relaxation, time Contenders can look at official advertisement below.
Job Seekers who want to be part of AIIMS Raipur Recruitment have an interview as their selection process.
Applicants applying for AIIMS Raipur Vacancy 2017 should pay the fee as mentioned below:
- For General Candidates: Rs.1000/-
- For SC/ST Candidates: Rs. 800/-
Candidates who are selected will get below amount as pay scale as per aimsraipur.edu.in Vacancies.
- For Junior Resident Post: Rs. 15,600-39,100/- + Grade Pay Rs. 5,400/- per Month.
How to apply for AIIMS Raipur Notification 2017
- Applicants first log on to the website i.e www.aiims.raipur.edu.
- In the Home page, you will find Vacancies on the top.
- Click on the Vacancies.
- You will find Notifications for various posts.
- Click on the Notification for which you are applying for.
- Besides the Notification, you will find Download.
- Download the Notification take a print out of it.
- In that Notification, you will find Application Form.
- Fill all details in Application Form.
- Walk-in for the interview with the filled application form and relevant documents.
- Take a xerox of the filled application form for further reference.
Committee Room, 1st Floor,
Medical College Building.
Gate No 5,
- Advertisement Date: 14th July 2017
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 14th July 2017
- Date of Walk-in Interview: 02nd August 2017 from 10:00 AM.